ABOUT ILI CAT
Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test is abbreviated as ILI CAT. ILI CAT is the post graduate entrance examination which is conducted by IIMs (Indian Institute of Management). Candidates who are willing to get their post-graduation degree in PGP, PGPEM, PGP-ABM, PGPPM, PGP-Mumbai, PGP-UAE, EPGPM, PGPSM, PGPWE, PGDM, PGDHRM, PGPEX, PGPBM courses are supposed to give ILI CAT entrance examination.
About Indian Law Institute CAT :
Indian Law Institute CAT is for post graduate course. As per the government rule of India, 15% seats will be reserved for the SC, 7.5% for the ST candidates, 27% seats will be reserved for the OBC under Non-Creamy Layer candidates and 3% seats will be reserved for the persons with disabilities. The above percentile criterion is a subject to change as per the year by the government. To claim the reservation the candidates must apply during the registration. After the registration the candidates cannot avail the chance of reservation or cannot change the categories. A supportive document will be required for the evidence of their categories.. Candidates need to fill the application form and can apply for the entrance examination. This is university entrance examination where anyone can apply for the entrance examination and can get admission in PGP, PGPEM, PGP-ABM, PGPPM, PGP-Mumbai, PGP-UAE, EPGPM, PGPSM, PGPWE, PGDM, PGDHRM, PGPEX, PGPBM course.
Eligibility Criteria for ILI CAT 2017
To get eligible in ILI CAT entrance examination and study in IIMs (Indian Institute of Management)candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidates need to complete the graduation degree in any stream
• Candidates must have secured the marks at least 50% or equivalent to CGPA (45% in case of SC/ST and Differently Abled).
• Candidate’s age should be more than 20 years can apply for the entrance examination.
Application Process in ILI CAT 2017
Candidates who are interested to give ILI CAT needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees. Candidate need to follow the mentioned below steps:-
• The online application starts from May 2017
• Candidates need to fill the application form by mentioning the personal details
• General/NC-OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 1600/- and Rs. 800/- for SC/SC/Person with Disability category candidates as application fees
• Candidates can pay the application fees online.
• The last date to fill the application form will be by June 2017
Registration Fees of ILI CAT 2017
The registration fees for ILI CAT entrance examination where general/NC-OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 1600/- and Rs. 800/- for SC/SC/Person with Disability category candidates as application fees. Candidate can pay this application fee online.
Age Limit for ILI CAT 2017
Candidate’s age should be more than 20 years to apply for ILICAT.
Exam Pattern for ILI CAT 2017
ILI CAT will be conducted in June 2017. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• There are multiple choice questions
• Questions will be related to English language and Comprehension, Current Affairs, General Knowledge and Legal Awareness and Aptitude.
Admit Card for ILI CAT 2017
The hall ticket of the candidate will be available on the official site of IIMs (Indian Institute of Management). After the announcement of admit card the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their admit card. The admit card will be available a week prior to the examination date.