- International Institute of Hotel Management (IIHM) conducts an Electronic Common Hotel Admission Test (eCHAT) to offer admissions to candidates in hotel management programmes on offer by the institute. This entrance test is also known by the name of – Combined Hospitality Aptitude Test.
- IIHM entrance exam is a national level test. After clearing IIHM eCHAT, candidates are further shortlisted for admissions on the basis of their performance in the group discussion and personal interview round.
- IIHM eCHAT 2017 will be conducted online and the aptitude report of the aspirants will be emailed to them within 24 hours. Informing the same the official website states: "In Association with IIHM, Edexel is organising eCHAT - as an online platform for Common Hotel Admission Test for IIHM".
- IIHM eCHAT 2017 is scheduled to be conducted on May 14. Know important exam dates for IIHM eCHAT here.
- Programmes into which candidates can secure admissions on the basis of their IIHM eCHAT scores are:
- BA in Hospitality Management
- Advanced Diploma in International Hospitality Administration
- BSc in Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism
- IIHM offers global degrees from international universities. The degree for BA in Hospitality Management programmes is awarded by Edinburgh Napier University (ENU), UK whereas BA in Hospitality Management degree is given by University of West London in UK. The degree for BSc in Hotel Management, Catering and Tourism is recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC).