AISECT Joint Entrance Examination (AJEE) is a national common entrance examination conducted for admissions to various undergraduate and postgraduate programs(Engineering, Education, Law, Management etc) offered by AISECT University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh and Dr. C.V. Raman University, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh. The University aims to produce professionals with optimum skills and expertise for a successful career.
AJEE tests the aptitude of the students for admission to the programs and candidates are shortlisted for these programs based on AJEE scores. An All India Merit list of the same is declared on the official website of the University - www.aisect.org. After the counselling sessions, admissions to various programs takes place. For final confirmation of admissions, Government guidelines is applicable.
The answer sheets of AJEE are machine graded with extreme care and repeatedly scrutinized, so there is no provision for re checking/ re-evaluation. The University takes care of all legal suits and actions arising out of or relating to AJEE 2017 through the jurisdiction of courts of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh only.
The candidate who want to appear for AJEE 2018 to take admission in B.tech must have at least 45% marks.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or its equivalent examination with at least 45% (40% for SC/ST/OBC and other reserved categories) marks from a board or university which is recognized by the Government of India.
- The candidate must have studied Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- The candidate must have also past anyone of these included Physics/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subject.
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
- Candidates must have passed 12th Standard examination with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and secured minimum 45% of marks (for reserved category i.e. SC/ST/OBC candidates, the minimum secured mark is 40%).
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Diploma Program
- Candidates must have passed 10th Standard examination and secured at minimum 35% marks.
Exam pattern of the of AJEE exam consists of all the important questions about the exam in chapter wise topics covered
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours
- The question paper comprises of questions from physics chemistry and mathematics
- Question pattern of exam will be objective type
- The question paper in both in Hindi and English
- The offline exam is conducted by AISECT Centers in schools or AISECT centers with the invigilation done by AISECT center. For offline exam, aspirants are given an additional half an hour for filling up the OMR Sheet before the exam.
- The online exam is held at AISECT Centers.