ABOUT AILET PG
Registration Fees of ICWA Exam 2017
The registration fees for ICWA Exam where candidates need to pay Rs. 250/- for as application fees. Candidate can pay this application fee though online or offline
Age Limit for ICWA Exam 2017
Candidate’s age should be more than 17 years to apply for ICWA Exam.
Exam Pattern for ICWA Exam2017
ICWA Entrance Examination will be conducted in June & December 2017. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• There are multiple choice questions
• Questions will be related to English language and Comprehension, Current Affairs, General Knowledge and Legal Awareness and Aptitude.
Admit Card for ICWA Exam 2017
The admit card of the candidate will be available on the official site of Institute of Cost Accountants of India. After the announcement of hall ticket the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their admit card. The admit card will be available a week prior to the examination date.
Note: Hall ticket will not be send by post, candidates are supposed to download the admit card from the official site only.
Results of ICWA Exam 2017
Every year the entrance examination is conducted where the results are declared by July & December 2017.
Important Dates of ICWA Exam 2017
The below mentioned are important dates for ICWA 2017:
ICWA Exam 2017 June
• The online application starts from April 2017
• The last date to fill the application form will be by May 2017
• Admit card will be provided a week prior to the examination
• Entrance examination will be conducted by June 2017
• Results will be declared by July 2017
• Counselling process will start by July 2017
ICWA Exam 2017 December
• The application form will be made available online from the month of October 2017
• The applicants can submit online till the 3rd week of November 2017
• Hall ticket is available to download from 1st week of December 2017
• The exam will be held in the month of December 2017
• Results will be announced by 2nd week of January 2017
• Counselling process will start by last week of January 2017
Counselling Process of ICWA Exam 2017
Shortlisted candidates are supposed to login in to the official site and check their counselling dates. Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed. The counselling process would start tentatively by July & December 2017.