BITSAT 2016 iteration 5 result declared-check your scores
The result of BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test) iteration V has been declared by BITS Pilani. Each one of those candidates, who had appeared for the exam, may check their scores at www.bitsadmission.com. The results of V iteration for granting admission into integrated first degree programmes were declared on 9th August.
BITSAT 2016 was held from 14th May to 28th for granting admissions to various integrated first degree programs at its campuses situated in Hyderabad, Goa and Pilani. The online tests are led at a few centers in India every year during May-June.
The results of iteration I, II, III and IV were declared on July 1st, 12th, 21st and 31st, respectively. There won't be any further iteration for admission for the same program.
- Minimum cut-off for admission to any programme other than BPharm at the end of iteration IV: 297
- Cut-off for waiting list for all the programmes other than BPharm: 280
- Minimum cut-off for admission to BPharm at the end of iteration IV: 224
- Cut-off for waiting list for BPharm: 210
Check the result:-
- Log on website, www.bitsadmission.com
- Click on 'BITSAT-2016 Score'
- Enter the details in provided fields,
- Click on proceed
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates can download the score card’s copy and take a printout for future reference.
For more details on every Edicational programs & courses ; PLEASE visit our website : http://www.jeduka.com/
Be with us Always & all the time ; We ensure your Education & your Successful career is now at your finger tips.